JCPD Incident Report
October 03, 2013Report of major incidents, occurrences, and crimes occurring during the 24-hour period on the 2nd day of October, 2013.
During the day tour of duty: 48 Calls for Service were answered and 10 Citations were issued,
4 Arrests were made and 0 F.I. cards were filled out.
• Warrant Arrest: At 1132 hours, 100 block of East 1st Street, A subject was arrested for an outstanding Municipal Court warrant.
ARRESTED: Welch, Craig, W/M, 33 YOA, JCKS
• Domestic Battery: 1232 hours, 109 South Jefferson Apartment 9, Officers responded to the residence for a domestic battery in progress. Two subjects were arrested for a mutual domestic battery against each other.
ARRESTED: Quiones, Victor, W/M, 26 YOA, JCKS; Bishop, Phillip W., W/M, 31 YOA, JCKS
• Warrant Arrest: At 1412 hours, 138 East 8th Street, A subject was arrested for an outstanding Municipal Court warrant.
ARRESTED: Stinnett, Jessica, W/F, 27 YOA, JCKS
During the night tour of duty: 26 Calls for Service were answered and 2 Citations were issued, 2 Arrests were made and no F.I. cards were filled out.
• ASSIST OUTSIDE AGENCY: 1836hrs., 528 W Vine St., the named subject was arrested on warrants through the military.
ARRESTED: MATTHEW JOHN DIPIANO 34 YOA W/M (JC)
• DOMESTIC BATTERY/CRIMINAL RESTRAINT: 2318hrs., 1217 Marshall Drive, the named subject was arrested for a domestic battery and criminal restraint.
ARRESTED: MARVIN DOLTON WILLIAMS 34YOA B/M (JC)
No further incidents were reported.